Միասնական մոտեցում անգլերեն և ռուսերեն դասավանդողների համար
This Learning event will help teachers to know different app for reading, writing, speaking and listening, and also teaching grammar in the MFL classroom (Learning Event is NOT based on a specific language). It’s main aims are: – Getting to know apps for the aforementioned areas in language learning and learning how to use them effectively when teaching MFL – Creating/generating project ideas on different scales (mini project for one lesson only and team-based sequence of 4 or more lessons) with different apps – Finding partners for future eTwinning projects on teaching languages and/or literature
Theatrical project for 8th graders:
Students choose a fairy tale or a funny story, play and record it. Then we edit the video, join the separate parts of the film and make a video-theater.
Idiom: a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
Every language has its own collection of wise sayings. They offer advice about how to live and also transmit some underlying ideas, principles and values of a given culture / society. These sayings are called “idioms” – or proverbs if they are longer. These combinations of words have a “figurative” meaning – they basically work with “pictures”. Read the rest of this entry »
Dear students, today we celebrate the Motherhood and beauty day which is dedicated to women. Please, congratulate your mothers, sisters, grandmothers and teachers, filling in this padlet.
Short-term project-deadline April 25
- Discussion: “What is happiness for me”?
- Reading: “All summer in a day”, Ray Bradburry
- Essay writing: ”All happiness in a day”
- Listening: John Lenon’s song “Imagine”, describe the world as it is described in the song
- Watching a movie
- Summary: “What is happiness for you”-Discussion:
Investigate your home library!
- What children’s book do you have?
- Make a catalog of children’s books, which are in your home library.
- Ask your family members about their favourite books.
- Reading challenge: read a passage from your favourite children’s book in English and offer someone (your friend, classmate, schoolmate or even a teacher) to read a passage from his/her favourite one). Make a video and share it with the challenger.