Short-term project-deadline April 25
- Discussion: “What is happiness for me”?
- Reading: “All summer in a day”, Ray Bradburry
- Essay writing: ”All happiness in a day”
- Listening: John Lenon’s song “Imagine”, describe the world as it is described in the song
- Watching a movie
- Summary: “What is happiness for you”-Discussion:
- Find some quotes from the text that reflect how Margot is different from the other children.
- How do the other students feel about Margot?
- What could be an alternate title for the story?
- Based on what you’ve read in the story, drawing on evidence of Margot’s personality, how will she react when let out of the closet?