This project is dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behaviour for the better. Be it for yourself, for the environment, or for something entirely different, the only thing that matters is that it’s change for the better.
- Speaking: Nudging (examples of using the word) Watching the video, 2, discussion
- Reading: Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth and Happiness (slides 12, 13)
- Listening: Watch the video, Discussion
- Writing: Make solutions on “How To Change The World”
eTwinning project photo-story
Different cities – one family
Learning about cities where partner schools are located. Children become aware of simmilarities and differences between foreign cultures, countries
- Subjects: Art, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Music, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: English
- Pupil’s age: 8 – 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: increasing interest in foreign languages and cultures, promoting the inclusion of disabled pupils,discovering similarities and differences between partner cities, learning about our cities, improving language skills, socialising,making international friends, increasing stusdents’ creativity, learning words in foreign languages hide
- Work process:-getting to know each other, making personal profiles, presenting schools -presentation of partner cities -learning about partner countries, the flags,maps, capital cities, interesting things -learning main words in partner languages -creating a picture dictionary -learning legends about partner cities -creating videos presenting partner cities, so that partners can compare them with their cities -making quizzes about the cities hide
- Expected results: -improvement of English skills -improving the knowledge about geography and history -creating videos, ebooks,powerpoint presentations,slideshows -picture dictionary -becoming familiar with partner languages
Dear students, here are some books, which I offer you to read. If you don’t like my choice, follow this link http://www.study.ru/books/ and find something more interesting for you.
I wish you happy summer holidays!